[Sanstha Home] - [College Home] - [Library]
The college has a spacious Library with a well lit and well ventilated reading hall.
1. The college library is the hub of learning with a collection of about 17623 books including 8948 general reference, 90 Encyclopedias, 76 national and international journals and magazines, and 237 CD ROMs and collection of 29 maps. We also subscribe e-resources under N-LIST Program.
2. The student-friendly staff provides guidance and conducts numerous programs. The college arranges Orientation for newly admitted students. The college arranges Book exhibitions, has Scholar Card Scheme, ‘Vachak Manch’ (Readers’ Forum) and special reference section of career guidance for the benefit of the students.
1. The library facility can be availed on all working days from 7.30 am to 4.00 pm except Sundays and national holidays.
2. Home reading section operates as per timing notified.
1. Reading room remains open for students from 8.00am to 4.00pm.
2. Students must possess his/her valid identity card and reader ticket while entering library reading room.
3. Students who enter the reading room must sign Students Attendance Register.
4. Students must observe complete silence in reading room.
5. Text books, reference books, periodicals and newspapers are issued only against valid reader’s ticket.
1. Students can borrow text books for a week only against their valid home reading cards.
(The students having more than 50% marks are issued additional ‘Borrower’s Card’ to enable them to get additional book.)
2. The books are issued for home reading section according to following time table.
Ø Commerce & Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 12.00noon
Ø Arts & PG Courses Monday to Friday 12.00 noon to 3.00 pm
3. Students must handle books issued to them with proper care.
4. If the books are not returned on the due date, a student will be charged with an overdue charge of Rs. 3/- per book per day.
5. In case of loss of books or if it gets damaged, the concerned student shall replace the book or shall pay the cost of the book as directed by college administration.
6. Students who repeatedly fail to return book on due date will lose the privilege of membership.
1. Students belonging to Backward Class are entitled to get books on loan basis for the academic year under Book Bank Scheme. There are 1913 books under this scheme.
2. The students who wish to avail this facility should submit a duly prescribed form to the library authority.
3. The students will be issued books only after taking into consideration,
v Caste Certificate
v Percentage of marks
v Annual income of their parents
v Number of copies available.
The site is designed & maintained by Cyber Info Services